- Combine garlic, oregano, chilli flakes, olive oil, and lemon juice and zest in a large bowl. Add lamb and chicken and toss to combine. Leave to marinate for a minimum of 1 hour or preferably overnight.
- For tabbouleh, place quinoa, cabbage, lemon juice and zest, herb and olive oil ion a large bowl. Season with sea salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Heat a char grill or frying pan over a high heat and when smoking, lay over the lamb and chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and leave to rest for half the coking time. Your lamb will cook a bit quicker than the chicken so be sure to remove it when cooked to your liking.
- While the grill is still hot toast the souvlaki wraps for 20-30 second on each side to soften.
- Thinly slice the lamb and chicken, return to the plate and toss to coat in any juices that may have been released when resting.
To serve, spread a generous spoonful of Obela Garlic Garnished Hommus down the centre of each wrap, top with a small handful of tabbouleh scattered down the hommus and finish with a few small tongfuls of lamb and chicken down the centre. Wrap up and tie with a piece of baking paper if desired.