4 Servings 45 Mins
Prep Time 15
Total Time 45
Meets Dietary Restrictions
3 Carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
2 Large zucchinis, roughly chopped
1 Large eggplant, roughly chopped
2 Teaspoons harissa spice powder
1 Handful parsley leaves, washed
⅓ Cup toasted pine nuts
1 Lemon wedges, to garnish
⅓ Cup sultanas
⅓ Cup apple cider vinegar
2 Tablespoons caster sugar
1 Teaspoon sea salt
1 Pinch of chilli flakes
- For the salad, preheat an oven to 200˚C.
- Toss carrot, zucchini and eggplant in olive oil, harissa spice and sea salt and spread over a baking paper lined, flat oven tray. You might need to spread this over 2 trays if your trays are a bit small. Roast for 40-45 minutes or until crisp and golden on the outside and soft and tender on the inside. Transfer to a bowl. Pour over pickled sultanas, pine nuts and parsley and toss to combine.
- For pickled sultanas, place sultanas in a small bowl. Pour vinegar into a small saucepan, add caster sugar, salt and chilli flakes. Bring to the boil and pour over sultanas. Leave to sit for 30 minutes.
- To serve, spread a generous spoonful of hommus on a serving plate and top with salad. Garnish with a wedge of lemon. Enjoy!
- Try this recipe with our Savoury Garlic Flavoured Hommus!
- Finish with a drizzle of lemon oil of desired.